Swing Gate Operators Parts and Systems
DKS Doorking 6100 VEHICULAR SWING GATE OPERATOR
RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL USE
Electronic magnetic limits eliminate old style mechanical switches that can wear out, break or fail.
Automatic self-setting limits mean no limit switch adjustments – ever
Safety–built-in mechanical and electronic reverse system
Advanced microprocessor control board features programming switches to set the mode of operation required and has port for DKS plug-in loop detectors to simplify wiring.
5-year limited warranty
Viking Swing Gate Operator
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
CLASS I, CLASS II, CLASS III, AND CLASS IV
Compatible with viking wireless products
- Wireless Master/Slave Kit provides secure and reliable wireless communication
- Remote access to the control board settings. programming, operator diagnostics, controls, gate status and error notifications, all from the convenience of a computer or any compatible handheld device.
- Plug & Play connection for the Viking wireless expansion products
Battery Backup Included
- Standard Battery backup provides 400 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle.
- With Viking’s “True” Battery Backup System, batteries are not used during normal operation, maximizing battery life.
- Advanced lightning strike protection up to 20,000 volts / 10,000 amps
- On board surge protection monitoring
- Multi-layer corrosion Protection
- G90 Galvanized
- Clear Zinc Plating
- UV Rated Powder coating
- 1/4’ Steel Chassis
- Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20 F
- This will allow you run you operator in the coldest conditions
- Power saving technology minimizes current draw while at standby
- On-board LCD screen displays voltages, amps, gate status, and diagnostics