Hydraulic Slide Gate Operator
HySecurity SlideDriverTM is the original ultra-reliable and robust hydraulic slide gate operator chosen to secure thousands of sites worldwide. Fully enclosed hydraulic motors which propel a rigid drive rail through two compressed polyurethane wheels. Low maintenance. Few moving parts. Lasts decades.
Aviation, Industrial, Government, Military, Corporate, Commercial, Law Enforcement
Sites needing Slide Gates
Airport, Port, Embassy, Military Base, Corporate Campus, Petrochemical Plant, Correctional Facility
Operator Unlimited duty cycles. Hydraulic, industrial grade components. Smart Touch Controller with diagnostics and integrated security reporting. 1 to 3 ft/s, up to 20,000 lb gate. Gate length limited only by weight. All voltages/phases. Steel cover. Seamless synchronization with all HySecurity operators for master-slave, sally port or other specialized applications.
HySecurity® operators exceed the most demanding strength, quality and reliability specifications. The uniquely design-engineered electronics detect, report and trigger automated site-specified actions when critical security breaches occur.Abnormal operation or security breach reporting integrates easily to centralized security monitoring systems through HySecurity’s unique, powerful and feature-rich Smart Touch Controller.
LiftMaster® Extreme Heavy-Duty Industrial Slide Gate Operator – SL595
For industrial locations such as manufacturing plants and truck depots.
The extremely powerful design supports gate lengths up to 90 ft. and gate weights up to 2,500 lbs. Fully enclosed NEMA 3R oil-tight, weatherproof, lockable cabinet and a high-starting continuous-duty torque motor with built-in overload protection ensure rugged and reliable performance. This model is ideal for the heaviest industrial installations and is UL325-compliant.
Exclusive from LiftMaster®, a single remote control solution for gate access and additional access points.
VIKING SLIDE GATE OPERATOR
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL USE
CLASS I, CLASS II, CLASS III, AND CLASS IV VEHICULAR GATE OPERATOR
COMPATIBLE WITH VIKING WIRELESS PRODUCTS
- Wireless Master/Slave Kit provides secure and reliable wireless communication.
- Remote access to the control board settings, programming, operator diagnostics, controls, gate status and error notifications, all from the convenience of a computer or any compatible handheld device.
- Plug & Play connection for Viking wireless expansion products.
- Standard Battery Backup provides 100 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle.
- With Viking’s “True” Battery Backup System, batteries are not used during normal operation, maximizing battery life.
- Advanced Lightning strike protection up 20,000 volts /10,000 Amps.
- On-board surge protection monitoring.
- Simple, push button limit setup.
- Adaptive Digital Limit control maintains open and close limit position during changing environments and power failures
- On-board LCD screen displays voltages, amps, gate status and diagnostics.
- Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20°F.
- This will allow you run your operator in the coldest conditions.
- Power Saving technology minimizes current draw while at standby.