Network Video Recorders
Simple to install SwitchBox NVR delivers plug-and-play IP recording without the complexity
- Plug and play support for compatible IP cameras (Up to 3.0MP resolution)
- Supports up to 5MP recording resolution
- 4 or 8 independent PoE network ports with integrated network switch
- Supports up to 8TB of total storage capacity
- Linux embedded operating system
- VGA and HDMI video outputs
- Supports H.264 video compression
- Multiple selectable recording modes (continuous, motion detection and event)
- Recording features: event search, event log, and email and event notification
- Mobile app support (iOS/Android)
Avigilon Control Center 5.2 software with HDSMTM Technology
AvigilonTM Control Center (ACC) is the industry’s easiest-to-use video management software, and has revolutionized how security professionals manage and interact with high definition video. As a distributed network platform with enterprise-class reliability, Avigilon Control Center is able to efficiently capture, manage and store high definition surveillance video while intelligently managing bandwidth and storage.
Avigilon Control Center can be pre-installed and configured on an AvigilonTM Network Video Recorder (NVR) or work as stand-alone software, to meet the needs of any type of installation. Avigilon Control Center records and manages both video and audio from Avigilon’s line of megapixel cameras (from 1 MP to 29 MP). ACC can seamlessly integrate conventional analog cameras, along with a broad range of third-party IP cameras and encoders, giving you the ability to build a hybrid system – providing you with a budget-conscious migration from analog to digital. ACC’s easy-to-use interface allows personnel to evaluate and respond to events with minimal training.
HDSM Technology Avigilon Control Center uses our unique HDSMTM software technology to efficiently compress and preserve image quality while intelligently managing HD image transmission throughout the Avigilon system — sending only the requested portions of captured images to operator workstations. This technology delivers the best possible image quality while providing immediate savings in transmission bandwidth allowing operators to use less powerful workstations and thereby reducing costs. Our HDSM technology leverages leading imaging, hardware, data compression and information technologies to maximize performance of the Avigilon system.