DoorKing 1500 Stand Alone KeyPads Access Control
- Rugged steel cabinet with stainless steel faceplates
- Metal keypads
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) codes are programmable from the keypad
- Programmable “hold” code
- EEPROM memory will not lose programmed codes during power outages
- Stand-alone keypads can control 2 doors or gates (1506 only)
- Slave keypad capability for controlled entry / exit applications (1506 only)
- 1504 combines an intercom with the 1503 or 1506 keypad
- Request to exit input
DoorKing Proximity card readers access control
- Condominium/residents halls – Gated communities
- Commercial/industrial – mixed use – parking
- Self storage – maximum security
- Full linke proximity card readers and cards
- Mullion, wall and post mount models
- Reads ranges from 2inches up to 30 inches
- 5 year limited factory warranty
HID ProxPoint Plus Reader Va lue Priced Proximity Card Reader
HID’s ProxPoint® Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host-and/or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
Linear 2000 Series Multifunction Access Control Keypads
The 2000 series access control keypads combine all of IEI’s functionality groups into one powerful platform. The 2000 Series access control keypads manage up to 5000 users and provide complete access control functionality including monitoring door position; controlling locking hardware; triggering a propped or forced door alert or alarm shunt output. The 2000 Series outputs can be expanded using the output expansion module [p/n 2000-8EX] that provides 8 additional Form C outputs for a total of 10 outputs.
Users can select between two modes of functionality with the e Style 2000 Series keypad. It can operate as a keypad front end to IEI access systems and most Wiegand access system controllers, or as a stand alone access control device.
All operation mode changes are made in the field by programming the desired functionality from the keypad. No separate programmer is required to achieve this unique product flexibility.
The 2000 Series offers expanded user types beyond any other access control keypad solution on the market place. The available user types are the following: Toggle, Standard, Lockout, Single use, Emergency, Duress and Two-Part users. possible.